Facilitative Leader Training
This highly successful seminar helps you solidify and improve your fundamental set of leadership skills. We use a meeting framework as a way to observe how you lead others and drive change, and we help you to find innovative ways to lead participants to work together as a team, share ideas, make decisions and accomplish goals.
We’ll give you the tools and techniques to plan and lead change. Our three-day, applied skills workshop focuses on key leadership concepts, tools and techniques and helps you position yourself as a clear leader in the eyes of others in your organization far beyond the meeting room.
- Models for operating as a facilitative leader
- Group observation methods and skills
- Intervention techniques
- Designing effective meetings (e.g., agenda planning)
- Tools for effective group collaboration and problem-solving (story boarding, dot voting, etc.)
- Individual facilitation practice sessions
- Feedback from group members and consultants with a personal videotape of your practice sessions
- Improve your general level of leadership and facilitation skills
- Learn group process tools and techniques
- Increase your confidence in dealing with difficult people and situations
- Receive feedback on your personal facilitation style to improve your leadership and facilitation effectiveness
What Participants Are Saying
This course is well organized. I appreciate the concrete tools, information and opportunity to practice. The facilitators were incredible. So knowledgeable, yet respectful, patient, supportive and honest.– American Automobile Association
Facilitative Leader Training is simply the most powerful class I have attended at Merck. I want all of my people to attend.– Merck & Co., Inc.
Definitely one of the best trainings I have attended. The instructors brought ‘facilitation’ to a whole new level and I am confident I will run much better, more effective meetings from now on. I will definitely recommend the training to more colleagues hoping our company will one day become a more efficient place to work and be a part of.– Human Genome Sciences
… I am not exaggerating when I say the tools I learned this week feel life changing (it sounds dramatic but it’s true). I am so genuinely thankful for what you have taught me and allowing me the opportunity to join the program this week. If we roll this out, and I hope we do, Equinix better look out, this is going to be huge!– Equinix
… The class was nothing short of amazing and I’m very excited to utilize the skills and tools that we learned over the intensive three-day training! I am extremely grateful for the experience, the learnings, and the ability to participate in such a powerful, relevant, and necessary course. If we utilize our learnings, PG&E will see a great return on investment!– Pacific Gas & Electric Company
… To change culture, we must provide new methods to all we work with. Understanding these skills will allow a shift in our culture for a systemic perspective. This is the first training that I attended where I left feeling it was so worth my time… 100%!– Denver Public Schools